Sunday 29 October 2017

Words like whispers - Nadya Drozdova - October Mood Board Inspiration



Hello Dusty Fans! Here is Nadya again with my Mood board inspiration! October board is so beautiful and have so many things to inspire! I adore shades of brown color. It gives so many opportunities to create! It gives a vintage look for a project and also match good with many colors. 
My project is monochrome with adding of gold touches.




 I made this canvas using 7DotsStudio Papers from Writer`s block collection. Dusty chippes I covered with black and white gesso, also add some embossing powder and archival ink.




Background was made using Brick wall stencil and sprays




Beautiful flowers by Prima marketing and some IOD molds with Finnabair`s art ingredients.








October Challenge 2017


Product list: 

Brick Wall Stencil

Wish you a lot of inspiration!
Hugs, Nadya


1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with this art piece. I wish I could watch you in action to see how you create such masterpieces. Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete