Sunday 24 July 2016

Love This - Amy Voorthuis - Mood Board Inspiration

Love This! - Amy Voorthuis

 
Hello everyone. 
I am so excited to show you my first layout that I made for this wonderful design team.
Did you see this months gorgeous mood board? My layout was inspired by the colors in that very same board. I also really like the phrase that was used in it so I incorporated that in my layout as well. For my layout I used all Maja Design papers and Petaloo flowers but also some of the amazing acrylic paints that Dusty Attic offers...I am a hugh addict on the rust paste's by Finnabair so I used them on all my chipboard pieces on this layout. 

Love This: 

  To compliment the chipboard pieces I used here, I added some of the newer mechanicals metal embellishments mostly the hearts. The picture I used is on made back in 2010 during our vacation in Spain made by our son Kevin. Here I'll show you the mood board isn't it pretty.

Also I used some of the amazing stencils Dusty Attic has on this layout I used the Mini Heart Stencil and the Creative Script with the paste. I still feel like I am in seventh heaven being on this team. This is such a amazing mood board to be inspired by hopefully you are going to enter the challenge too.




I always print out my text on my computer on a piece of normal paper and later on I print it on the patterned piece of paper and then you can layer it on another paper like what I did here. Don't you just love the new tabs?




The Dusty Attic products used:
Mini Tabs #2 - DA1463
Mini Words #1 - DA0386
Creative Script Stencil - DA1494
Mini Heart Stencil - DA1472

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and I would like to inform you I have a giveaway on my blog this moment. So if you visit my blog you will see how you can enter. I want to wish you a wonderful & sunny weekend lots of love.....

1 comment: