Monday 25 November 2013

Flying High ATC - Rachelle


I loved playing  with this months ATC challenge,"Flying High". Here is the ATC I made...

The Dusty Chipboard used:
ATC Frame #2 DA0674
flutterbies#3 DA07766
Teeny Tiny ABC set DA0983

I  decided  make a Grad card with the ATC...
I am happy with how this card turned out,you could give it to either a boy or girl....
I added more DA chipboard to the card:
mini script abc DA0859
swirly vine small DA0181
I also used the DA dusty roses latte cream DA0960
Other products used: Vintage Autumn Basics Collection, from Maja Design,Crafters Workshop stencil (6x6) Art is, Tim Holtz pen nibs, creative imaginations ATC corrugated pack, burlap,cheesecloth, spectrum noir pen #EB7,Viva inka gold metallic rub
Here are some close ups of detail.....
I kept the chipboard simple,all I did was color it with #EB7 spectrum noir pen,then rubbed in some Viva Inka Gold Metallic Rub
The tag is from the cut out sheet
I did some stencil work, I used molding paste
I used a EK punch
distressed stitched layers

pen nibs in cluster
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle






No comments:

Post a Comment