Wednesday 11 September 2013

Trinket Box - Gabrielle


Hi everyone!  It's me, Gabrielle here with you today sharing another 'off the page' project with you using Dusty Attic chipboard, Dusty Blooms and Dusty in Color paints.  I've had these cute little 3D Birdhouse chippies in my stash for some time now and have finally had an opportunity to use them!  If you are like me, you always need lots of trinket boxes to house your scrapping stash and photos.  Personally, I think if you are going to have boxes sitting around you may as well make them look pretty right? 

These little birdhouses where so easy to put together I just traced out the pieces on some pretty patterned paper (I used Maja Design papers from the Sofiero collection, and some from the Vintage Spring Basics colleciton).  Once I had my patterned papers glued to the panels and just glued each of the houses together.  Then the fun stuff started....dressing up the little houses with tiny picket fences, grasses, scrolls, key holes, branches, birdies, topiaries, vines, bricks and blooms. 

And since it's a box, you dont't want to forget the back since it can be seen from all angles!  Here I used the 'Elegant Flourish Small' chippie and a cameo to pretty up the back of the box.  I also added extra blooms, grasses and picket fences to the backs of the houses.  Here are the Dusty Attic supplies I used to make this page: 
Dusty Attic Supplies:
~ 3D Birdhouse Set 3pkg
~ Baroque Corners
~ Brick Wall Panel
~ De Vine Frame Set
~ Elegant Flourish Small
~ Mini Birds #1
~ Mini Picket Fence
~ Mini Branches
~ Mini Grasses #3
~ Decorative Keyholes #8
~ Topiary Trees #1
~ Dusty in Bloom Vintage Rose
~ Dusty Roses, Latte, Caramel
~ Dusty in Color, Sage, Hot Chocolate

I hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed making it! xo

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little community of adorable bird houses! The whole trinket box is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Gab. Everything you do is. So inspiring. Love Dusty Attic!! Hugs Mary (Abbygirl SB.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these are so cute!! really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete