Friday 17 May 2013

'The Pond' Layout by DT Mistra Hoolahan


Hi everyone!  Today I have another layout featuring a little of Central Park... such beauty in the midst of all that hustle and bustle!!

[click image for a larger view]

I have used this fabulous Leafy Flourish #2 from Dusty Attic's April Release, such a beautiful shape for this page! 

It was first painted with Dusty in Colour "Crushed Olive" and then inked with Mix'd Media Inx Chox in Sparrow and Sage to add some toning.


I've also popped in some sweet Dusty Roses with my handmade flowers.




The cute mini ABC set has fast become a 'must have' in my stash... they are the perfect size to accentuate a title.   These were simply inked with Sparrow Mix'd Media Inx Chox for a quick finish!



Thanks for stopping by today... until next time, take care of you!






No comments:

Post a Comment