Sunday 19 May 2013

"Art Deco" ATCs by Paloma, Olga, Jenny & Natasha

Hello everybody,

Today I'm going to show my Art Deco ATC

Art Deco (/ˌɑrt ˈdɛk/), or Deco, is an influential visual arts design style which first appeared in France during the 1920s, flourished internationally during the 30s and 40s, then waned in the post-World War II era.[1] It is an eclectic style that combines traditional craft motifs withMachine Age imagery and materials. The style is often characterized by rich colors, bold geometric shapes, and lavish ornamentation.

Some samples of art deco moviment:









  And here is my take on this theme:



 I used Dusty Attic chipboard DA0872, you can buy HERE


I also used Water based Clear Gloss Varnish, you can buy HERE

Hope you like it!


Paloma

No comments:

Post a Comment