Friday 18 January 2013

"Sixteen" - Mistra Hoolahan DT


Hi everyone, today I have this layout I have done for my son... he's just turned 16 and insists on very grungy work from me now, now flowers, no sparkles.  So this Tribal Frame was perfect to help fill the layout!


The frame was painted lightly with cream paint, then inked with Olive Vine, Patina and Truffle Mix'd Media Inx and spritzed with Mountain Meadow paint I had watered down.  After I had glued down the frame I filled some with modelling paste and then spritzed again with Mountain Meadow and Pesto paints.


The corrugated background is also from Dusty Attic.  I used the reverse with the solid paper and tore some away randomly, this was painted with cream and Mountain Meadow paint.


The Typewriter ABC Set was painted with Golden's Micaceous Iron Oxide and Stainless Steel paints, it' about as 'sparkly' as I'm allowed to get these days LOL!


Thanks for stopping by, until next time, take care of you!


Products Used:

Chipboard:

Mediums:
Dusty in Colour - Mountain Meadow, Pesto
Warm White and Unbleached Titanium Paints
Golden Micaceous Iron Oxide, Stainless Steel Paints
Modelling Paste

Trims:

Other:
Owl Trinket
Buttons



2 comments:

  1. New to your blog, but I've been visiting alot lately. I love your work. It is very inspirational. A lot of good ideas . Your work is beautiful.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love layouts that tell the story of our kids at each year of their life, such great memories to look back on! This is a work of art hon! love it! xo

    ReplyDelete