Wednesday 2 May 2012

Jan/March 2012 Release - ATC Frame Sets

Following the demand for ATC chipboard The Dusty Attic have released not only the sweet minis we featured on Monday, but also cute little ATC Frames designed to fit within the ATC itself.  They are proving however, to also be a fabulous addition on Layouts, Off the Page and Cards!


Family Hearts Frame
by Maiko Kosugi


Drama Queen
by Gabrielle Pollacco


In the Pool
by Helena Johansson


Congrats Card
by Gabrielle Pollacco



The Frames come in a few different kinds, a set of 3 different ones on ATC Frames Set #1 and then you can get 3 of the same designs on ATC Frame #1 and ATC Frame #2 and ATC Frame #3

2 comments:

  1. Gotta say, I'm just lovin' the mini's!! The frames are among my newest favourites!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these frames, and the idea with butterfly's and impressing us fans of this artwork with a theme of butterfly ink is something I simply love. I wish I had more time on my own hands to get into all of this stuff, it is simply too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete